SERIES, MACHINES AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Companies that perform machine maintenance require a platform that allows them to control the actions that are performed on them, as well as control of maintenance actions and plans. Moreover, there are readings and check controls that must be carried out periodically.
HOW DOES THE MODULE WORK?
Maintenance plans, checklist and meter reading.
The way Attendo structures each machine series is very flexible and it adapts almost all sectors in which exclusive control by maintained equipment is required.
Attendo stores the following conceptual information:
- Recommended maintenance plan
- Readings and counters to record
- Control checklist
- Maintenance plans
- Free tickets to create
- Tasks to be created and their periodicity
- Tickets automatically created from meter readings
- Readings and counters
- Reading origin (manual/IoT/telematic)
- Register value
- Control checklist’s
- Register value
SERIES PER CUSTOMER
Each customer can have one or more machines to maintain with different series. Each machine can use a specific maintenance plan, record several readings or carry out different control checklists.
Attendo stores the following conceptual information per customer:
- Series by customer
- High, low dates and start of maintenance
- Maintenance plan applied
- Readings and counters to record
- Checklist to register
TICKETS, READINGS AND CHECKLIST
Agents will receive work orders in the form of tickets and tasks.
If a machine type requires a counter reading or a specific Checklist, a maintenance plan have been associated to this model previously.
To have access to tickets and tasks, the module will allow to do it in two different ways:
- Depending on the queue tasks: Attendo will indicate everyday the assigned works (tickets and tasks) that the agent and group of agent have. It can filter and organize tasks in multiple ways.
- Accessing the ticket directly: in this case, the agent will decide which tickets or tasks to attend depending on the customer, their location or their planning. The agent will access to the ticket and can take the corresponding steps.
- Search by serial number. The agent will be able to search for the serial number (or read it as a QR code or barcode) and locate the associated tickets with that machine for the date range that the customer chooses. In this way, even though certain tickets are for later dates, the agent can attend them on the same visit.
Work orders (tickets or tasks) may include:
- Tickets: pending work (not subject to calendar)
- Automatic tickets: pending works created from meter reading (for example, change printer fuser)
- Tasks: scheduled jobs on calendar
Within each work order, adding it to the work to be performed, the gent can find:
- Counter Reads: Counters to be recorded in Attendo
- Checklist: Checklists that the agent must check (for example, routine check of the condition of a boiler)
- Mixed: There may be tickets that require both registering meter and readings and filling out a checklist
Due to its technology, Attendo always works in real time and allows access to information from any workplace.
Agents may work:
- Remote: from anywhere via web browser
- On the customer: through the Attendo Mobile App
This allows the initial management of tickets and tasks to be supervised by the team leader, who will assign each agent based on their workload. If the one-day tasks must be reassigned between agents, the team leader can do it in real time.
The agents will automatically receive the work to be done on their mobile or tablet, as well as the implicit tasks of each work (see point 03).
Moreover, mobility agents can carry out the following actions:
- Record position (GPS)
- Record license plate of the used vehicle and kilometers
- Register stopping points
- Capture customer signature
- Capture photos and documents
- Create a sales document or make a POS payments
INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
Attendo may be able to receive, interpret and decide based on data received from IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
Thanks to its integration capacity, Attendo can be integrated with IoT equipment and control software. Some examples could be:
- Carbon monoxide analyzers
- Level analyzers
- Pressure or flow analyzers
- Electric analyzers
Besides, Attendo can also be integrated with control software that has API integration. This type of solution receives the information from sensors locally, they are processed from a PLC or similar and are sent over the internet as a warning to the Attendo APIs.
Once the integration is created, Attendo produces free tickets from warnings, or automatic tickets, if any counter reading that has a trigger has been received in Attendo.
As tickets and tasks close, Attendo completes the required maintenance plans, readings and checklist.
From each machine card, you can track the tickets, automatic tickets and performed tasks, as well as the monitoring of the maintenance plan associated with the model and the control checklists and readings that have been taken by dates.
Attendo offers lists and comparisons in order to analyze the state of the machines and, so, to be able to deliver reports and certificates as required.
Furthermore, Attendo allows documents generated by agents from tickets marked as “billable” to be exported to the ERP for billing.
Finally, Attendo allows sales documents to be made from meter reading. This use is common in companies that bill their services as PPU (Payment Per Use); for example: photocopiers maintenance, printers, packaging, etc.